Terms & Use Discolsure
- Material to be Consulted in its Entirety. All materials at this website are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosure or hedge clauses apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
- No Offer or Solicitation. Nothing on this website constitutes a solicitation or offer by Epic to buy or sell products or services of any kind whatsoever including without limitation securities or any other financial instrument of any issuer. Securities of the funds managed by Epic are traded only by way of certain exemptions from prospectus requirements under Canadian securities laws. Epic is a registered exempt market dealer that trades only in the exempt market.
- No Advice. The information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute investment, financial, legal, tax or accounting advice, and you should not rely on the information in this website for such advice. Many factors unknown to Epic may affect the applicability of any statement or comment made on this website to your particular circumstances. You should directly consult your financial professional or other advisers before acting on any information on this website. The material on this website is provided with the understanding that Epic is not acting in a fiduciary capacity.
- Use of Information. You hereby agree that you shall not use any information contained in this website or the links to this website in any claims, proceedings, suits, actions, regulatory complaints or any adversarial process against Epic.
- Accuracy and Changes. Facts and information provided on this website are believed to be accurate at the time they are posted. However, this website could include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or out-of-date information. Changes may be made at any time to the information on this website without prior notice. Important information about Epic’s funds, including a statement of each fund’s fundamental investment objective and the risks associated with an investment in each fund, is contained in the respective offering memoranda, subscription agreements and constating documents of each fund, copies of which may be obtained from Epic upon request. Epic does not undertake to advise you of any change in the information reported on this website. Epic is under no obligation to monitor this website and assumes no responsibility or liability should its content be modified or altered in any way without Epic's consent.
- No Representation, Warranty or Condition. Epic does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, quality, adequacy or content of any information provided on this website and such information should not be relied upon as such, nor does Epic make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this website. All information provided on this website is provided "as is" without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights, other than those warranties which are implied by and are incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws of those jurisdictions which do not allow such exclusion, restriction or modification of implied warranties.
- Waiver of Liability. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, tortious action or any other cause of action, shall Epic be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits or loss of prospective economic advantage, resulting from the access or use of this website, or the inability to access or use the material at this website, even if Epic or one of its representatives is advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages are reasonably foreseeable, other than those consequential or incidental damages which are incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws of those jurisdictions which do not allow such exclusion, restriction or modification of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case, in no event shall Epic's total liability for any and all damages and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for the use of this website.
- Right of Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Epic, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees related to any violation of these Terms by you, or in connection with your use of this website or with the placement or transmission of any message or information on the website by you.
- Applicable Jurisdiction. The information on this website is intended for use solely by persons resident in jurisdictions where the Epic is permitted to operate pursuant to applicable laws. Any products or services mentioned on this website are made available only in accordance with local law (including applicable securities laws) and only where they may be lawfully offered for sale.
- Hyperlinks. The websites linked to this website are not under the control of Epic and Epic is not responsible for and makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained within the links before relying on it. The information contained in the links may be changed or updated at any time without notice. Epic provides these hyperlinks only as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Epic of any third party products, services or information provided on the linked website is expressed or implied by any information or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this website.
- Copyright. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of Epic, except for non-commercial use provided that you do not modify the content and that you display all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of the content.
- Damage and Viruses. Epic shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred to computer equipment or other types of equipment whatsoever used nor for viruses that may infect the former due to the access and use of this website or the downloading of any document or materials from this website.